Thursday, December 20, 2018

Day Nine

Just a quick note tonight, and I might expand on this later, is that I am not religious and I don't really believe in leprechauns or mermaids or things like that, but you know what I believe in? THE BORROWERS!! Little tiny people that move my stuff around and steal --- BORROW-- little bits and pieces. I'm sorry, there's just no other possibility. Things get moved and to bizarre places and dammit there are a bunch of little things I just inexplicably LOSE. Okay, I'll admit it. I'm kind of a slob, so it's easier for me to lose things than clean, organized people. But I'm on to the borrrowers. I know they're around! And it can't be an easy life for them with all my cats. I wish I could communicate with them about what the need. And WHY they need another pen so badly that they steal all of mine. AND LEAVE MY REFRIGERATOR ALONE!

That rant is it for today.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment