Monday, December 17, 2018

Day Six

It was my birthday today! I've definitely had better, but it was pretty good. I got presents and cards and my dad and sister took me out for lunch, and a bunch of kind people wished me well on Facebook and in person! And now we're just a week away from Christmas, which is always fun.

My dog Mose and I have been at odds lately. Why? Well! The turd kept escaping from my back yard, spending time with the neighbor dog, Nacho, and trying to pick fights with dogs walking past our house! So my dad helped me get him a pen he can't get out of (yet) and he's not too pleased about it. It is a FIGHT in the morning, me chasing him around the back yard while I try not to dwell upon how late I am. I try and trick him with milk bones and try to force him in there but it's no easy task. But I would rather make Mose mad at me than lose him!

This was the first birthday I've had without Otis since I turned 12 and god, I miss her. I miss her so much. And one of the reasons this birthday was a little tough was because my family just lost my grandma, and we miss her too. But it makes me feel good to think that the two of them are together, with my Grandpa, happy. They'll take care of each other.

More blogs later. I'm gonna go to sleep- Clozaril blood test in the morning...and countdown to CHRISTMAS!! Maybe I'll blog a letter to Santa :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment