Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Day 71- Hair

I have been dying my hair since I was in 6th grade- I had just gone through a suicide attempt and I wanted to do something new to mark a new journey. I was in Pueblo with my mom and at the mall I had MasterCuts dye a red strip in my hair, It faded out pretty quickly. But in 7th grade I chose a DIY hair color- "Fish Bowl" by Special Effects. Blue/green. And the rest is history. My hair has literally been just about every color you can name. And I love it! It's cheerful and pretty and I enjoy it. Tonight I bleached my hair so the colors will be even brighter. Most of my hair is blue right now but I bleached a strip through it and I'm gonna throw a little pink in there. Exciting!

Tomorrow is my day off and I'm looking forward to doing very little...

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment