Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Day 36- My Dog has Heterochromia

... that's just a fancy way of saying he has two different colored eyes. I know those eyes well! They gaze right into my heart, and I love them. I love the dog they belong to! Mosey. Even if he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Not the brightest crayon in the box. I know it's awful to call him rude names! It's just the facts. I mean, the dog once ate a thumb tack!

I am, however, trying to teach Mose a new trick. I am trying to see if I can teach him left and right, by doling out tiny Milkbones from each hand, while naming the hand. I can't honestly say if it will work, or why I'm bothering. But why not?? Mose "sits" and "shakes" with his paw. Let's see what else this pup can do!


I am almost through rewatching Game of Thrones Season 2. Good stuff! I continue on.

I get a day off tomorrow, which is always nice.

Last night I posted an excerpt from the book I'm working on and I got really good responses, so thank you to everyone who read it! It made me feel really good to get positive responses. And tomorrow, I plan to write for a while. I like when everything starts to come together.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment