Sunday, January 27, 2019

Day 47- Sleep!

I love sleeping. I love sleeping so much. It's one of my favorite pastimes! And sleep likes me right back. I don't doze. Never. I downright pass out! I had to buy and extra-loud alarm clock with an extension that vibrates my mattress just to wake up!

And it's Monday tomorrow so sonic-boom alarm clock or no, I need to get some sleep! As if I didn't get enough today...

I had a good day today! I enjoy my Sundays. My dad always makes dinner for my sister and me! He always mixes me a vodka cranberry and then teases me about being a lush. I always take Mose with me, too. Depending on the weather, sometimes I roll down the back windows so he can stick his head out. Too cold today!

But like I said, it's bedtime... for stupid Monday. We can expect cold weather tomorrow, which will leave me in a lurch concerning leaving Mose inside or out, and then second-guessing my decision for the rest of the day.

I have to worry about something!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment